This accessibility statement applies to content published on the careers.southglos.gov.uk sub domain. It does not apply to content on www.southglos.gov.uk.
This careers website (careers.southglos.gov.uk) is run by South Gloucestershire Council. We are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
- How accessible this website is
- Parts of this website that are not fully accessible
- What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
- Reporting accessibility problems with this website
- Contact us by phone or in person
- Enforcement procedure
- Technical information about this website’s accessibility
- How we tested this website
How accessible this website is
On this website you can:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts using your browser or device
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen using your browser or device
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We have also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Parts of this website that are not fully accessible
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format, for example, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, contact us by:
- email us at email@example.com
- Minicom service for the hard of hearing 01454 868010 (Due to a technical problem, the Minicom service is currently not available. You can contact us using the SMS text service below)
- call us on 01454 868009
- SMS text service 07950 080111
We will consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that are not listed on this page, or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us using the ‘Contact – make an enquiry’ form on this page.
Contact us by phone or in person
We provide a text relay service for people who are deaf, hearing impaired or have a speech impediment.
Our offices have audio induction loops, or if you contact us before your visit we can arrange a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
Find out how to contact us.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you are not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
We are committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
How we tested this website
We used the following tools to help test this website:
It was last tested on 23 October 2020 by our digital team.
Follow us on: